Fall 2018 Season Timeline
August 25- Evaluations
- 6u Teams will be assigned
- 8u/10u/12u/14 will be filled by draft. We will try to accommodate all requests, but can't guarantee them.
- If there aren't enough players for 12u and 14u to have their own divisions, they will be combined.
August 27-Practices start this week
- Coaches will contact you this week with practice schedule.
- Anticipate two practices per week.
September 22-Games Start
- All games will be on Saturday. Some Saturdays will have double headers for teams.
- Rain outs will be made up during the week as allowed.
November 10-End of Season Tournament
- Seedings will be determined by regular season record. SPSA will recognize a regular season champion and an EOS Tournament Champion.
- Games will be played on Saturdays this fall. We will do our best to schedule the younger Division games as early as possible.
- There will be an "End of Season Tournament" on Closing Day
- You should anticipate 2 practices per week for 8u/10u/12u age groups, with one practice being field time and 1 practice being at the batting cage.
- Requests to play "up" will need to be noted during registration. You will have to attend your actual age group evaluations and the age group you request to play up to. Upon conclusion of evaluations, SPSA will review requests to play up and will make final decision based on individual players skills while also taking into consideration the safety of the player. All decision are final. In the case of 6u players wanting to play up to 8u, you would attend 8u evaluations.