Spring 2019 Timeline
December 3rd-registration opens
January 25th-Registration Closes
January 20th-FREE Skills Clinic, 3-5pm.
January 27th Evaluations:
January 28th-practices start
February 23rd-Opening Day
February 28th-March 2-Ridge Point High School Softball Tournament presented by SPSA.
- Games will be played on Wednesdays and Saturdays this Spring. We will do our best to schedule the younger Division games as early as possible.
- There will be an "End of Season Tournament" on Closing Day
- You should anticipate 2 practices per week for 8u/10u/12u age groups.
- Requests to play "up" will need to be noted during registration. You will have to attend your actual age group evaluations and the age group you request to play up to. Upon conclusion of evaluations, SPSA will review requests to play up and will make final decision based on individual players skills while also taking into consideration the safety of the player. All decision are final. In the case of 6u players wanting to play up to 8u, you would attend 8u evaluations.
- The Spring Season includes All Star Teams that are selected toward the end of the season. Players are nominated by their coaches for the All Star Team based on availability, ability and commitment to games and practices. The final selection will be made by the All Star Coach and the League. Tournaments will be played around the Houston area. Usually, 3 tournaments are played in. These tournaments last all day Saturday and Sunday.